I love the faces they make when they play the claw. While she was doing this, Conner Frio was at the one beside her, shrinking into a mini fairy and stealing money bags out of it. Hahahaha.
…because I couldn’t open my snipping tool to take a pic!!!
My witch Sim just pulled a money bag out of the claw machine, and it was worth $8,972!!! Before that I couldn’t even buy her a fridge and she was getting by on harvesting and quick meals at the gym!
I love this! I started a brand new game in Sunset Valley, and while my witch was eating in the diner, I happened to see wings…GUNTHER is a fairy! How cute…
Well hey, at least he was TRYING to get it in the toilet. Dad was in the way!
1. State your name: Shawna
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Pretty sure they always had my name picked out.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My aunt Beth, probably because we’re closest in age and can tell each other anything.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? No, I tend to keep myself out of embarrassing situations. :)
6. Do you miss your ex? Nope! There’s a reason he’s an “ex”…
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? The darker and purer the better.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? I get called cute, sexy, told I have nice eyes, but I just don’t see it.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Looking at my closet, I’m going to say purple. Half my shirts are purple.
10. How do you wear your makeup? I wear Chapstik on a regular basis and sometimes nude-colored lip gloss. I don’t even OWN makeup.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Ahhh, not going there. My dad took it to the grave with him.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 2
13. How many bathrooms? 1
14. Do you have a job? I am a PRN Paralegal.
15. Do you have a car? Yes.
16. Do you work out every week? Hahahaha, no.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I doubt I’ll ever see the 90-year-old Shriner I saw in front of Wal-Mart today. And yes, I kissed him. ALWAYS be nice to Shriners. They are incredibly giving people.
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Sang karaoke once and have been singing in church since I was old enough to carry a tune.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? On that covers everything.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes, I have green eyes. Love them.
22. Do you think you are pretty? I think I am average and plain.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My roommate/BFF Amy.
24. How much money is in your account? I don’t use a bank, but I have $45 dollars in my wallet.
25. Are you single? Yes.
26. Do you want kids? I couldn’t imagine not wanting the two I have, but don’t want any more.
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: I don’t have a backpack. My son has a plush Domo backpack though. It’s cute.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: The Avengers.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Not really dating at all.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? And that is the reason he’s an “ex”.
32. Have you ever cheated? No.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Playing The Sims and trolling Tumblr, duhh. I devour books both paper and Kindle, love to sing, watch movies with my kids.
I made Hannah her own private magic room in the basement next to the artifact rooms. The only way in and out is through the Eye of Horus, so Hannah is the only one who goes down there.
After Hannah released him and wished for fortune, the genie autonomously got a Magic Makeover at the mirror, and looked pretty darn good, so Hannah decided to try it. Her outfit is gorgeous!